Nauseous More Condition_symptoms Everytime I Go For A Run/jog I Can't Go More Than A Mile Because I Start To Feel Nauseous,dizzy And Diarrhea ?

Everytime I go for a run/jog I can't go more than a mile because I start to feel nauseous,dizzy and diarrhea ? - nauseous more condition_symptoms

I'm only 15 and I get plenty of exercise (in very good condition), then this should not happen, especially after a mile just disgusting .. I feel like I Keep Pushin me more than I run .. Fading is severe or common?

1 comments:

laheela_... said...

When did you start running? Because if you start a few weeks to a month, you can too fast, too soon.

Alternatively, it can also only a runner. I am also in good shape. I can walk 10 miles in a foot, without stopping. But you can not one miles without nausea, and so on. It may be a great traveler, not a runner.

Post a Comment