Johnny Colon What Improvements Can I Make To My Fantasy Team?

What improvements can i make to my fantasy team? - johnny colon

My team is on the verge of winning this game 5-0 4-0 and is the number one, but I want to make sure I stay there, what are some simple ways to improve my team.
If problems are 10 teams in the league, I'm in the

Heres my program and reservations, please tell me your suggestions in order to remain unbeaten as long as possible and get my best team

Batters
C-Johnny Estrada
1B Carlos Guillen (HES Ellig in SS/1B)
2B Placido Polanco
Ryan Zimmerman-3B
SS Johnny Peralta
OF-Jason Bay
OF-Torii Hunter
OF-Hideki Matsui
U-Derrek Lee

Launchers
SP-Joe Blanton
SP-Roy Halladay
SP Dan Haren
SP Oliver Perez
SP-Brandon Webb
RP Jason Isrinhausen
RP Takashi Saito

Substitute
Batters
1B-Nomar Garciappara
1B-Ryan Howard
Eric Chavez-3B
DE Rocco Baldelli
Launchers
SP Bartolo Colón
SP Bronson Arroyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment