Serve How Do You Serve In Tennis With A Continental Grip?

How do you serve in tennis with a continental grip? - serve

It seems that every time serving with the continental grip, I have more spin, but much less power, so I tend to use a second service. I know it's the standard used for the first flat handle, but I find it hard because it looks so much like a slice serve, and I find it much easier a powerful flat serve, the forehand grip with Eastern. How can I get more power out of the continental grip?

3 comments:

-<D@V!D>... said...

Ù pronation. this vid should be more information about this topic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1C6V_3s4 ...

YOYOYO said...

check its launch 1 clock is it? You probably have a low shot eh? Thecontact also that the ball is also true. (They were found with bullet strinngs)

dima said...

Make sure U have the exact measurement between the ball and bat ur beats

Post a Comment