Luminate Flooring Question About Some Neon?

Question about some neon? - luminate flooring

Hey y'all. I have about 10 green neon lights that I have on my Mazda Protege 93 '. I'm only 2 of them now. I took the old car took me to a year and a half .. maybe even more, and I rejoice in my Mazda to install. But I have a conflict. I looked, and with the script (on both sides of the passenger and driver) examined to see if I could climb under the neon. I do not see the light of the bars can be seen that the basic glare they emit. ... more investigateing would be hell for the job. ... So I switched to "Plan B". There are plans to install between the front seat, where the tie-front, the seats under the car fixed. There seems LUMINATE Council soil before and BACK and prosecutors. The carpet is black, it is not fresh, and black light of ascorbic acid. They were brilliant in hell in the old car, because the carpet was a light gray. But still ... Here is the most important issue.

Y'all disappoint the trouble of working makeing underneith take the easy way to mounted between the passenger and the driver mount is in which is mounted under the vehicle? Also keep in mind that the light when placed under the seat, the rear floor LUMINATE a little ... sorta two birds with one stone.

If you are in my situation, what would you do?

1 comments:

dwayne c said...

I would like to meet some of the smaller clips that you with the underbody neon and screw the only country between the front seats. And try to hide as much as possible because they do not shine, PS can also connect the cables in the sub and the flash from the ground, only positive for OP. and neg and have a light show! Thanks

Post a Comment